Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I make this cheesecake when I'd rather save time by buying a graham cracker pie shell and making an uncomplicated cheesecake.
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 dg.
- In mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and eggs.
- Add sugar and lemon juice and beat until very fluffy. Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Beat together sour cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Pour on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 325 dg. for 25 minutes Cool and enjoy.
- Note: You may cover top of this cheesecake by using cherry or blueberry pie filling or drained canned fruit of your choice.