Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce was originally for a butterscotch pumpkin cake (Butterscotch Pumpkin Cake) by Nestle, but it makes a wonderful sauce for any number of baked goodies.
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2⁄3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- Heat the evaporated milk in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat just to a boil; remove from heat.
- Add butterscotch morsels; stir until smooth.
- Return to heat.
- Stirring constantly, bring mixture just to a boil.
- Cool to room temperature. Stir before serving.
FANTASTIC!!! Delicious AND super simple! I served with crock-pot applesauce cake and homemade coffee ice cream. YUM :)