1/3 Photos of Super Simple, but Oh so Tasty Tomato Soup
This was inspired by another tomato soup recipe with additional ingredients. I kept it simple and made a great soup to pair with grilled cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, sauté onion in butter until tender.
- 2Stir in seasoned tomatoes (with juice), soup, and milk.
- 3With a wand blender, whirl soup until desired consistency.
- 4Bring almost to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple, but Oh so Tasty Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 470.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil