3 hrs 20 mins
This banana pudding is super simple and very, very good. I used to make my banana pudding from scratch and then discovered this pudding. It is by far better tasting, easier and the most requested recipe. You can use name brand or generic ingredients. (The lady who made it the first time I tasted it told me that she only uses generic brands.) I normally only use name brand ingredients when cooking but I was being asked to make it so often for work that it was getting too expensive for me. I switched to generic and noone noticed the difference. Either way it is very yummy. Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the pudding and whole milk. Let set for a few minutes.
- 2Add the whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk to the pudding, mixing well. Let this set while preparing first layer.
- 3Evenly layer in 13 X 9 dish, 1/2 box of vanilla wafers, 2 1/2 bananas, sliced, (approx. 1/4" slices) and 1/2 the pudding mixture.
- 4Repeat the 3 layers making sure bananas are completely covered. If a banana peeks through it will turn brown.
- 5Refrigerate, preferably overnight or at least a few hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 42.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g