Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
When blended, the avocado has such a delicious and creamy consistency, like yogurt or mousse. I have mine without the honey and it's great, but I bet some honey might be good with it, too.
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut, partially frozen (I used a Florida avocado, but Haas would probably work, too)
- 118.29 ml nut milk (almond, coconut, etc...)
- honey, to taste (optional)
- Blend avocado and milk in a blender until smooth.
- Add the honey as you blend or drizzle it on top.
- Serve in chilled and enjoy!