Bistro Blends taco blend cheese works great for this though you can't go wrong with a cheddarjack blend and since the database didn't recognize "bistro blends taco blend cheese" I just put in to use 2 TB each of monterey and cheddar cheeses. I used Toufayan spinach wrap bread (yes, they're green), it looks great against the cheese and mushrooms! Most of the measurements are just approximated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 2 tablespoons of cheddarjack blend on one tortilla, spread it out evenly.
- 2Layer the spinach and mushrooms on top.
- 3Add the remaining cheese then top with the other tortilla.
- 4I throw mine under my toaster's broiler for 4-5 minutes until nice and crispy, you can bake yours or use a sandwich press.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple 10-Minute Spinach & Mushroom Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 565.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: