Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Bistro Blends taco blend cheese works great for this though you can't go wrong with a cheddarjack blend and since the database didn't recognize "bistro blends taco blend cheese" I just put in to use 2 TB each of monterey and cheddar cheeses. I used Toufayan spinach wrap bread (yes, they're green), it looks great against the cheese and mushrooms! Most of the measurements are just approximated.
- 2 spinach-flavor flour tortillas (8-inch size)
- 2 tablespoons monterey jack cheese, shredded & divided
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded & divided
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 5 baby bella mixed mushrooms, sliced
- Put 2 tablespoons of cheddarjack blend on one tortilla, spread it out evenly.
- Layer the spinach and mushrooms on top.
- Add the remaining cheese then top with the other tortilla.
- I throw mine under my toaster's broiler for 4-5 minutes until nice and crispy, you can bake yours or use a sandwich press.