1/2 Photos of Super Shooter Whipped Shortbread Spritz Cookies
This recipe is reported to work well in the Proctor-Silex Super Shooter or Super Shooter Plus cookie press. It will also work with other cookie presses if the dough is refrigerated first. I lost my recipe book for the Super Shooter and found most spritz cookie recipes to be too stiff to work in my machine. I found this recipe through Google searches at www.christmas-cookies.com.
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt.
- 3Gradually add cornstarch and flour.
- 4Whip with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- 5Place dough into a cookie press and press cookies out onto a COOL baking sheet.
- 6Decorate with candies, or candied cherries if desired.
- 7Bake 12-15 minutes.
- 8Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet.
- 9Then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- 10Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Shooter Whipped Shortbread Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1017 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1335.7
- Calories from Fat 837
- Total Fat 93.0 g
- Saturated Fat 58.4 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 696.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g