Recipe by Some1sGrandma
Got this recipe from Hamilton Beach site a few years back, this recipe is for the Proctor-Silex Super Shooter.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1⁄4 cup almond flavored liqueur
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- crystalized lilac fresh edible flower (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate pieces in double boiler.
- Stir in liqueur, salt and sweetened condensed milk in one addition.
- Beat until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand overnight at room temperature.
- Assemble and fill Super Shooter with chocolate with chocolate mixture; use decorator tip.
- On waxed-paper-lined baking sheet, make mound 1 inch in diameter and 3/4 inch in height.
- Top with crystalized lilacs if desired.
- Allow to stand several hours or overnight, until Kisses can be easily removed from baking sheets with spatula.
- Variations: For chocolate stars make rosettes instead of mounds.