Got this recipe from Hamilton Beach site a few years back, this recipe is for the Proctor-Silex Super Shooter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate pieces in double boiler.
- 2Stir in liqueur, salt and sweetened condensed milk in one addition.
- 3Beat until smooth.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and let stand overnight at room temperature.
- 5Assemble and fill Super Shooter with chocolate with chocolate mixture; use decorator tip.
- 6On waxed-paper-lined baking sheet, make mound 1 inch in diameter and 3/4 inch in height.
- 7Top with crystalized lilacs if desired.
- 8Allow to stand several hours or overnight, until Kisses can be easily removed from baking sheets with spatula.
- 9Variations: For chocolate stars make rosettes instead of mounds.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Shooter Chocolate Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (734 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 56.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
almond flavored liqueur