Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this recipe from Hamilton Beach site a few years back, this recipe is for the Proctor-Silex Super Shooter.
- Melt chocolate pieces in double boiler.
- Stir in liqueur, salt and sweetened condensed milk in one addition.
- Beat until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand overnight at room temperature.
- Assemble and fill Super Shooter with chocolate with chocolate mixture; use decorator tip.
- On waxed-paper-lined baking sheet, make mound 1 inch in diameter and 3/4 inch in height.
- Top with crystalized lilacs if desired.
- Allow to stand several hours or overnight, until Kisses can be easily removed from baking sheets with spatula.
- Variations: For chocolate stars make rosettes instead of mounds.