Recipe by Croft Girl
So easy to make and a sure bet for Superbowl parties and potlucks...best of all, No Frying!
Top Review by Merlot
Wish I could give these 10 stars. Took them to a friends house to watch the Super Bowl and everyone raved about them and asked for the recipe. This is by far the best Chicken Wings. I marinatred the wings about 6 hours. The sauce is a perfect combination of ingredients. Thanks so much for sharing, Croft Girl !!!!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 green onions, with tops, sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3 lbs chicken wings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large food storage bag, combine soy sauce, water, sugar, sesame oil, green onions, garlic, sesame seeds, and peppers.
- Add chicken wings; turn bag to coat well.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally. I've often marinate them for 2 days for that extra flavor.
- Remove chicken to a shallow rack in baking dish or roasting pan.
- Discard the marinade.
- Bake wings, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Turn wings and bake 25 minutes longer, or until tender.
- At first I thought 55 minutes baking time would be too long, but they turn out tender and moist.
- These are not as high calorie as stated to the right because nearly all of the ingredients are discarded with the marinade.