1/1 Photo of Super Sesame Chicken Wings
1 hr 5 mins
Croft Girl's Note:
So easy to make and a sure bet for Superbowl parties and potlucks...best of all, No Frying!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large food storage bag, combine soy sauce, water, sugar, sesame oil, green onions, garlic, sesame seeds, and peppers.
- 2Add chicken wings; turn bag to coat well.
- 3Seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally. I've often marinate them for 2 days for that extra flavor.
- 4Remove chicken to a shallow rack in baking dish or roasting pan.
- 5Discard the marinade.
- 6Bake wings, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Turn wings and bake 25 minutes longer, or until tender.
- 7At first I thought 55 minutes baking time would be too long, but they turn out tender and moist.
- 8These are not as high calorie as stated to the right because nearly all of the ingredients are discarded with the marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Sesame Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.5
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 1508.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 44.9 g