Recipe by DallasDiva22
Found this super easy recipe on the back of a Skinner shell macaroni package in the 80's and tried it. It's been a family favorite ever since.
- 6 cups sea shell macaroni, uncooked
- 3 cups sliced raw cauliflower
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced radish
- 3 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Cool by rinsing with cold water; drain well.
- Combine cooked macaroni, cauliflower, peas, celery, radishes, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, blue cheese dressing, green onion, and salt in a small bowl; blend well.
- Pour dressing over macaroni mixture; toss lightly till ingredients are evenly coated.
- Chill at least 2 hours.