Recipe by ChefDebs
Have tons of Squash in your garden ? This is a tasty way to serve it up. Can sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving for extra yumminess!
Top Review by Let's Cook Lisa!
We loved this, even my picky DD. Hubby went back for seconds, so it's a winner for us! I kept the red pepper flakes down to 1/2 tsp. for our tastes. Didn't want to scare my poster child for hating food too bad :) This was great!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- 6 yellow squash, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil