Recipe by Jessica M.
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This tangy twist on the classic spinach dip is the perfect appetizer or potluck party dish. The juicy ribeye steak is only made better by the saucy addition of A1 Steak Sauce and takes the old favorite to the next level.
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 10 ounces rib eye steaks, cooked to medium rare, rested and sliced into 1-inch, pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1 large egg
- 6 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Toss the ribeye with the A1 sauce and set aside.
- Stir together the mayo, goat cheese, egg, spinach, and mustard. Spread into the bottom of a 3 quart baking dish.
- Layer the A1 ribeye over the spinach mixture and top with the sliced swiss cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly. Serve with French bread or hearty chips.