- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork chops, trimmed and boned
- 1 (28 ounce) canpeeled crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT pork chops and rice in a slow cooker.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add pork chops.
- Cook for 6 hours (I used medium setting on slow roaster).
- Serve over rice, or add cooked rice to mixture during the last half hour of cooking.