Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, pitted, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 sourdough bread, unsliced (round loaf)
- 1⁄2 lb ham, cooked, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb salami, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pork, cooked, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb muenster cheese, sliced
- In a bowl combine cucumber, tomato, onion, olives and salad dressing; set aside.
- Cut 1" off top of bread; set aside.
- Carefully hollow out top and bottom of bread, leaving a 1/2" shell. (Discard bread or save for something else).
- Layer 1/4 of the ham, salami, pork and cheeses inside the shell.
- Top with 1/3 of the vegetable mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with meat and cheeses, gently pressing down to flatten as needed.
- Replace bread top; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until serving.