Recipe by tamitamtams
You will feel SUPER after eating this healthy salad!! Packed with high fiber veggies and nuts it is very satisfying.
Top Review by Sharon123
I used the kale and some romaine lettuce, broccoli slaw and peas instead of edamame. I made a nice pomagranate red wine vinegar vinaigrette. Thanks for posting! Made for Pick a Chef(PAC) event, spring 2014.
- 3 cups kale, chopped (I like to use both baby and regular)
- 1 cup napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli slaw mix, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup organic edamame (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetables (cauliflower and carrots, I throw a few florets and baby carrots together in the food processer and g)
- red onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries (I like using freeze dried ones slightly crumbled)
- archer farms acai light raspberry vinaigrette dressing (I should make my own but something has to give sometimes and this dressing is really a pretty decent)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine and toss.
- **All the measurements are estimates. I typically eyeball everything based on how much I want to make. I like to chop both the kale and cabbage well because it allows all the ingredients to incorporate better and it is just yummier that way. This salad stores really well in an air tight container in the refrigerator minus the dressing. I like to portion it out into single serving containers for ease as well as when I add the dressing I just replace the lid and shake to distribute the dressing.