Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I love this recipe because it's easy, it travels well and EVERYBODY loves it! It's very creamy, rich and delicious!
- 396.89 g caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 28.34 g packagejell-o sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 9 inch Oreo cookie pie crusts
- peanuts (to garnish)
- chocolate shavings (to garnish)
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Garnish with peanuts and chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours. (Cook time is refrigeration time).
- Note: If you use pudding mix with sugar, the pie will turn out grainy-the sugar doesn’t dissolve.
- TIP: Use the top of the pie crust container as a cover for your pie. Just remove the paper, give it a good wash and replace it UPSIDE-DOWN over the pie. Re-crimp the edges to hold the lid on. It’s the perfect size and your lovely pie won't get squished!
So quick and cheap. Never had anything less than rave reviews but have the recipe on hand because you will be asked for it.
Wow, super rich is right. We loved it. I did use fat free sweet condensed milk and lite cool whip but I don't think it changed the taste or texture of this at all. Still super rich, creamy and a perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter flavor. Thanks for the recipe
This pie is amazing!! It is easy to make and tastes like you spent hours making it! This recipe gets an A+ by my family. Thanks