- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- peanuts (to garnish)
- chocolate shavings (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Garnish with peanuts and chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours. (Cook time is refrigeration time).
- Note: If you use pudding mix with sugar, the pie will turn out grainy-the sugar doesn’t dissolve.
- TIP: Use the top of the pie crust container as a cover for your pie. Just remove the paper, give it a good wash and replace it UPSIDE-DOWN over the pie. Re-crimp the edges to hold the lid on. It’s the perfect size and your lovely pie won't get squished!