1/1 Photo of Super-Rich No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
2 hrs 15 mins
Vanessa M.'s Note:
I love this recipe because it's easy, it travels well and EVERYBODY loves it! It's very creamy, rich and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package jell-o sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- peanuts (to garnish)
- chocolate shavings (to garnish)
- 1Combine sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and pudding mix until smooth.
- 2Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Pour into pie crust.
- 4Garnish with peanuts and chocolate shavings.
- 5Refrigerate for at least two hours. (Cook time is refrigeration time).
- 6Note: If you use pudding mix with sugar, the pie will turn out grainy-the sugar doesn’t dissolve.
- 7TIP: Use the top of the pie crust container as a cover for your pie. Just remove the paper, give it a good wash and replace it UPSIDE-DOWN over the pie. Re-crimp the edges to hold the lid on. It’s the perfect size and your lovely pie won't get squished!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super-Rich No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.8
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix