- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 1 2⁄3 cups whole milk
- 3 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- marshmallows, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut milk and sugar and heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar; keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream and whole milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chocolate chips and remove from the heat.
- Let stand, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is melted; whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into 8 mugs and spoon some of the coconut milk on top.
- Garnish with the marshmallows and serve.