- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained (no salt added)
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mix the corn muffin mix, cayenne pepper, egg, and vegetable oil.
- Stir in the drained can of corn, the heavy whipping cream, and the cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Edges should just be starting to brown.