Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not included a recipe for the beef pattie just use your own favorite - recommend 6 Oz pattie. Serve with a green salad & Oven Fries. This recipe is topping for 1 Burger, repeat for as many as you want to make
- 1 (6 ounce) beef burgers (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons corn kernels (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 2 tablespoons canned black beans, rinsed,drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 canned jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 slice monterey jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 slices bacon, crisp fried (optional)
- 1 kaiser bun
- Cook your Burger pattie in your usual way.
- If you wish melt the cheese on top before placing on the bun.
- Toast your bun.
- Pile everything else on top and enjoy!