Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this one from someone (can't remember who), that just verbally told me how to make it. Great for nights when the kids have lots of activities. You can assemble it ahead of time and bake later. Kids love it because of the Velveeta cheese. (Why do they always like that fake, orange "cheese"?)
- 16 ounces oven-ready no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 (28 ounce) jarfavorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb brick Velveeta cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 lbs ground turkey (or any combo thereof) or 2 lbs ground beef (or any combo thereof) or 2 lbs ground pork (or any combo thereof)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a skillet, brown ground meat; drain.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce on bottom of baking pan. Lay down a layer of noodles, then 1/2 browned meat, 1/3 of remaining sauce and 1/3 of Velveeta cubes. Repeat layer. Top 2nd layer with noodles, remaining 1/3 of sauce and Velveeta. Cover and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
My Husband and I enjoyed this recipe very much. It was easy to put together. I used ground turkey and velveeta slices. Also I cut the recipe in half for just the two of us and it was very tasty. I would highly recommend this recipe. Thank you for posting !
A friend makes this for me whenever I have a baby (which is about every year these days) and I LOVE it! Didn't know it was so easy, but that doesn't make me love it any less!!