Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was looking on here for a quick and easy taco soup to make in a hurry. I wanted something that was pretty much a taco in a bowl. Nothing fit the bill, so I decided to experiment. 5 out of 6 kids loved it, plus me and the DH. We will absolutely be making this again soon!
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 16 ounces low fat refried beans
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 10 ounces rotel
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup guacamole (optional)
- Cook hamburger according to taco seasoning instructions.
- Add tomato soup, a full can of hot water, the can of refried beans, and the rotel.
- Heat to simmering.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add sour cream and stir until combined.
- Serve immediately or the sour cream will clabber.
- If using guacamole, add at the same time as sour cream.