Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy
Make and share this Super quick stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute onion and garlic until tender.
- Add meat and brown well.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste then wine Bring to the boil then stir in sour cream.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve stroganoff with 2 minute noodles Garnish with parsley and paprika.
Good stroganoff. I used rump steak sliced extra thin in it and added a pinch of thyme. I prefer my mushrooms well cooked, so added them in step 1. Thanks for the recipe.