Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500 g beef
- 125 g mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 packets 2 minute beef ramen noodles
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute onion and garlic until tender.
- Add meat and brown well.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste then wine Bring to the boil then stir in sour cream.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve stroganoff with 2 minute noodles Garnish with parsley and paprika.
Good stroganoff. I used rump steak sliced extra thin in it and added a pinch of thyme. I prefer my mushrooms well cooked, so added them in step 1. Thanks for the recipe.