Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so easy to make - one of those dishes you can throw together after coming home from a hard day at work! Nothing fancy or special about this recipe but it is tasty...
- 180 g Baby Spinach
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 550 g smoked haddock, skinned and cut into bite size pieces
- 142 ml double cream
- 100 g gruyere, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190c/gas5. Cook the spinach in a large pan for a few minutes, until it wilts. Tip into a collander and remove excess water (press gently).
- Put into an ovenproof dish or divide between 4 individual ovenproof dishes.Top the wilted spinach with the tomatoes and the smoked haddock.
- Spoon the cream over the fish and season. Spirnkle with the cheese and back for around 20 minutes.