Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came from a packet of Splenda sweetener. It may not be the most authentic satay sauce but its quick and easy to throw together with storecupboard ingredients.
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 250 ml water
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a saucepan, mix peanut butter and water over a medium heat until combined.
- Remove from heat and add remaining sauce ingredients. Beat with wooden spoon for 1-2 minutes.
- Add additional lemon juice to taste.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a little extra water.