1/3 Photos of Super Quick Pizza Dough
Only a 15-minute rise time! Add a pinch of salt or garlic salt if you wish, but I never do. Easy and quick dinner!
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix yeast in warm water until dissolved.
- 2Stir in oil and flour until it forms a dough ball.
- 3Cover bowl with a kitchen towel, place on top of your stove while the oven is warming up.
- 4Let rise for 15 minutes.
- 5Spread on pizza pan, jelly roll pan or baking stone (I've used them all).
- 6Top with your favorite sauce, meats, veggies, herbs and/or cheeses!
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Quick Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1280.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 241.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 35.1 g