Recipe by NYAmy
Only a 15-minute rise time! Add a pinch of salt or garlic salt if you wish, but I never do. Easy and quick dinner!
Top Review by Mama Wendy
Very good pizza dough! I was happy to find something fast as it was dinnertime by the time I decided to make pizza. I used 1/2 c whole wheat flour and the rest white. When dissolving the yeast into the water I added a tsp or so of sugar, and then into the dough I added 1 tsp garlic salt and 1/2 tsp oregano and it came out great. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yeast in warm water until dissolved.
- Stir in oil and flour until it forms a dough ball.
- Cover bowl with a kitchen towel, place on top of your stove while the oven is warming up.
- Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Spread on pizza pan, jelly roll pan or baking stone (I've used them all).
- Top with your favorite sauce, meats, veggies, herbs and/or cheeses!