Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only a 15-minute rise time! Add a pinch of salt or garlic salt if you wish, but I never do. Easy and quick dinner!
- Mix yeast in warm water until dissolved.
- Stir in oil and flour until it forms a dough ball.
- Cover bowl with a kitchen towel, place on top of your stove while the oven is warming up.
- Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Spread on pizza pan, jelly roll pan or baking stone (I've used them all).
- Top with your favorite sauce, meats, veggies, herbs and/or cheeses!
Very good pizza dough! I was happy to find something fast as it was dinnertime by the time I decided to make pizza. I used 1/2 c whole wheat flour and the rest white. When dissolving the yeast into the water I added a tsp or so of sugar, and then into the dough I added 1 tsp garlic salt and 1/2 tsp oregano and it came out great. Thanks!
Fabulous recipe - I did bake just the crust for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Then added the toppings and baked for another 12-14 minutes at the same temp. One of the best pizzas we/ve ever had! Thanks!
This recipe is great and just seems to get better each time we make it. Don't neglect the kneading time on the dough -- it really makes a difference. Knead it for a good 5 minutes to get a nice texture. We spread it out on a pizza pan and brush it with a mixture of olive oil and sauteed garlic, and use tomato-basil feta cheese, sliced tomatoes, pepperoni, and a sprinkle of ground rosemary on top. I don't think we'll ever eat from a pizza place again!