Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
For a no-fat gravy cooked in the microwave this is pretty good!;-) Low sodium chicken broth may be used in place of water.
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes (use only low-sodium)
- 1 pinch garlic powder (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl heat the hot water with bouillon cubes, garlic powder (if using) and black pepper on HIGH until boiling removing once or twice to stir.
- In a small bowl or cup stir together the 1 tablespoon water with cornstarch until smooth; add to boiled broth and cook until thickened, removing once to stir.