1/1 Photo of Super Quick Garlic & Olive "better Than" Focaccia
Chez Desirée's Note:
This is from "Quick & Simple" by James Barber and it sure is! I usually make it in a round pie tin, not the baking sheet he recommends. I don't add the black olives because I don't care for them. This was titled as just a focaccia but after PAC with Dwynnie reviewing my recipe she mentioned that it has a bit of a biscut type texture so we came up with a new name. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a medium sized bowl.
- 2Stir in the olive oil and garlic then add the water or milk to make a dough.
- 3Knead gently on floured board.
- 4Roll into round shape and pat onto an ungreased 8" round flat pizza dish, baking tray or put into a pie pan.
- 5Poke holes all over with your fingers.
- 6Drizzle with a little olive oil and some grated parmesan cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes in a 400F/200C oven.
- 7Serve with chopped black olives in the indentations and olive oil and balsamic vinegar to dip.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Quick Garlic & Olive "better Than" Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1526.3
- Calories from Fat 631
- Total Fat 70.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3425.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 196.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 26.2 g