Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I needed something for cinnamon rolls and decided to try this because the ingredients were on hand. Turned out great!
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon French vanilla flavored coffee creamer (I use fat-free)
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- After adding a tiny dash of salt to sugar, mix creamer into sugar a little at a time until you get to your desired consistency.
- Add vanilla extract for even more vanilla flavor.
- Drizzle on cinnamon buns, muffins, bundt cakes, quick breads, cookies, etc. (This made enough for me to drizzle over a dozen huge cinnamon buns.).