Recipe by cookingpompom
This should be illegal! So fast and you will look like a chef to your friends, I love a recipe which is this easy! From an old magazine pull out page Womans Weekly 1998. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1⁄3 cup shelled pistachios, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream (softened in the fridge for 1 hour)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the pistachios and coconut seperatley in a heated DRY frying pan (no oil at all).
- Place in a very large bowl. Add the coconut cream and the ice-cream and stir until well combined.
- Return to the ice-cream container and firm back up in the freezer (about 2 hours).
- Serve as is or with chocolate syrup and whipped cream as a very grown up ice-cream sundae!