Recipe by Shelby Jo
This is from a recipe card collection called Healthy Meals in Minutes. I got a huge box of these cards at a garage sale dirt cheap, so I'm sorting through the good looking ones to post on here for safe keeping!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this in a test run & it certainly passed, which means I'll be making it again in another couple of weeks to include on my finger food counter when I host one of my monthly groups! The only thing I changed was to add a bit of lemon pepper! Delicious dip! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine sour cream, cream cheese, onion flakes, paprika, and salt.
- Process until smooth.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the top of a double boiler set over simmering, not boiling, water.
- Stir in clams with juice, and parsley.
- Cook clam mixture stirring frequently, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Do not boil.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with crackers and vegetables for dipping.
- Can be served hot or cold!