Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
You couldn't ask for a quicker way to use your leftover chicken (or turkey). In order to clarify this recipe further, because I realize there is some confusion (and this site will not accept the changes I keep trying to make), you can use EITHER 4 cups mixed vegetables, cooked and cut up (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and potatoes) OR 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots), cooked and drained, and 1 cup cubed cooked peeled potato. I hope this clears things up.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups mixed vegetables, cooked and cut up (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and potatoes) or 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, cooked and drained, and 1 cup cubed cooked peeled potato (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- In 3-quart oblong baking dish, combine soup, milk, thyme and pepper. Stir in vegetables and chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble. Meanwhile, cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Remove dish from oven; stir. Arrange biscuit pieces over hot chicken mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.