1/1 Photo of Super Quick and Easy Hot Wings
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
When I make hot wings, it is always for mass quantities of boys at my house (the amount of food teenage boys eat can boggle the mind), so I had to come up with a way to make lots of good hot wings - fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle hot sauce (I usually do half my wings in Franks or Texas Pete, and the other half with Hooters wing sauce)
- 1Heat oil, either in deep fryer or deep skillet on top of stove.
- 2I cut that extra, short little wing piece off each chicken wing.
- 3Fry the wings in hot oil until the skin is crispy and chicken is done.
- 4Drain on paper towels.
- 5Get a large tupperware container, drop in enough wings to cover the bottom, pour desired amount of wing sauce over top, put on lid, and shake shake shake until well coated.
- 6Continue process until all your wings bathed in hot sauce.
- 7Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Quick and Easy Hot Wings
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 1593.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 21.1 g