Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dangerously delicious, yet good for you.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄8 ounce packageraspberry Kool-Aid, unprepared
- 1 cup soymilk, as needed
- 1 tablespoon powdered soy protein concentrate
- 2 tablespoons vanilla soy yogurt or 2 tablespoons tofu yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute, as needed
- 1 -2 ice cube
- Blend together the raspberries, Kool Aid, soy milk, soy protein powder, yogurt and the Splenda.
- Add ice cubes and blend again.
Again the same problem. this recipe also is low in protein and high in carbs!!!!!!