Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes indulgent, yet it is good for you. Chef Deborah gave me the tip to add Kool Aid to perk up the flavor to soy protein shakes.
- 4 -5 frozen peach slices
- 1⁄8 ounce packagepeach Kool-Aid (I used Kroger Brand)
- 1 tablespoon powdered soy protein concentrate
- 1 cup soymilk, as needed (I use Silk Unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons vanilla soy yogurt or 2 tablespoons tofu yogurt
- 1 -2 ice cube
- Blend the peaches, peach Kool Aid, Soy Protein Powder, Soy Milk, Splenda, Soy or tofu yogurt, blend until smooth.
- Add ice, blend again.
Followed your recipe almost to the end, then omitted the ice cubes, since the frozen peaches were chill-factor enough for me, & ended up with A GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE! How much more healthy can you get than this! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Diabetes Awareness Month Tag Game]