Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Dr. Ian K. Smith’s book, The Shred Revolutionary Diet. This is 200-250 calories.
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla whey protein powder (use whey isolate or hydrolyzed whey)
- 12 ounces almond milk or 12 ounces reduced-fat milk (cow's milk) or 12 ounces nonfat milk (cow's milk)
- 4 frozen strawberries or 4 fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries or 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- Toss all ingredients into a blender and blend, starting with medium speed, then high speed until smooth and creamy.