Recipe by Denver cooks
I'm not sure where I found the recipe, but this is great alternative to traditional mustard salads. Refreshingly different.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs about 6 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 8 radishes, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bread and butter pickles
- 5 slices bacon, slices fried, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- salt and pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place russet potatoes in large pot.
- Add water to cover.
- Boil until potatoes are tender but not mushy, about 35 minutes.
- Cool potatoes completely.
- Peel potatoes and dice.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add next 7 ingredients.
- Mix buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, dressing mix, mustard and dillweed in small bowl.
- Pour over potato mixture and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley.