Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I'm not sure where I found the recipe, but this is great alternative to traditional mustard salads. Refreshingly different.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs about 6 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 8 radishes, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bread and butter pickles
- 5 slices bacon, slices fried, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- salt and pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
- Place russet potatoes in large pot.
- Add water to cover.
- Boil until potatoes are tender but not mushy, about 35 minutes.
- Cool potatoes completely.
- Peel potatoes and dice.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add next 7 ingredients.
- Mix buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, dressing mix, mustard and dillweed in small bowl.
- Pour over potato mixture and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley.
Really enjoyed the flavors in this potato salad!!! Just enough added crunchies, too. The dressing with the dill, sour cream and Ranch is YUMMY! Made for PAC Fall 08.