Recipe by HOTTOPOT
Wow, these are good!! I don't know what else to say.
Top Review by mommyoffour
Oh so good. I made these last night for my family and their friends. The only difference I made was I used a 2 lb. roast I sliced up on our slicer. We really loved the cheez whiz on these. I have only used a white cheese on ours in the past, but.....never again, the whiz is great!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with our family.
- 1 (24 1/2 ounce) package Steak-ums (i use 2)
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- seasoning salt
- ground red pepper
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 hoagie rolls, sliced in half
- garlic butter
- sliced provolone cheese
- Cheese Whiz
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil at med high.
- Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper to pan; heat 3-4 minutes.
- Add meat and seasonings; brown.
- Coat inside of split roll with garlic butter; toast.
- Fill roll with meat, provolone cheese, and a lotta whiz. ENJOY!
- I serve this with crispy crinkle cut fries.
- P.S. gotta try ketchup on this sandwich--it's sooo good!