Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wow, these are good!! I don't know what else to say.
Make and share this Super Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil at med high.
- Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper to pan; heat 3-4 minutes.
- Add meat and seasonings; brown.
- Coat inside of split roll with garlic butter; toast.
- Fill roll with meat, provolone cheese, and a lotta whiz. ENJOY!
- I serve this with crispy crinkle cut fries.
- P.S. gotta try ketchup on this sandwich--it's sooo good!
Oh so good. I made these last night for my family and their friends. The only difference I made was I used a 2 lb. roast I sliced up on our slicer. We really loved the cheez whiz on these. I have only used a white cheese on ours in the past, but.....never again, the whiz is great!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with our family.
just how dh makes 'em!! but he used white american for the cheese and puts the cheese on top of the meat pile in the skillet, lets it barely melt, then throws the bread on and flips with a spatula. my mouth is watering just thinking of these tasty sandwiches!! sometimes he adds fennel to the meat while sauteing. oh and draining the steakums is important, it makes the sandwich less greasy too. thanks for posting!!
I marinated the steak-ums in worchestershire sauce after i cooked and sliced them. These were the best I've made so far, the garlic makes a big difference!