1/1 Photo of Super Peanut Butter Cookies
out of here's Note:
These yummy cookies have Reese's peanut butter baking chip in- a Delightful cookie-kids will eat them up like the Cookie Monster
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350degrees.Cream the butter, sugar and peanut butter with a mixer.
- 2Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- 3Add the flour,baking soda and salt and chips and mix well until combined.
- 4Using a 1/4 cup of batter for each cookie, rolling into a ball and place on greased cookie sheets.
- 5Using a dinner fork, press each ball in first one direction and then clockwise.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees 12-15minutes(until light brown).
- 7Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 243.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g