Recipe by out of here
These yummy cookies have Reese's peanut butter baking chip in- a Delightful cookie-kids will eat them up like the Cookie Monster
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups reese's peanut butter chips (10 oz bag)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.Cream the butter, sugar and peanut butter with a mixer.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour,baking soda and salt and chips and mix well until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup of batter for each cookie, rolling into a ball and place on greased cookie sheets.
- Using a dinner fork, press each ball in first one direction and then clockwise.
- Bake at 350 degrees 12-15minutes(until light brown).
- Cool completely.