Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These yummy cookies have Reese's peanut butter baking chip in- a Delightful cookie-kids will eat them up like the Cookie Monster
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.Cream the butter, sugar and peanut butter with a mixer.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour,baking soda and salt and chips and mix well until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup of batter for each cookie, rolling into a ball and place on greased cookie sheets.
- Using a dinner fork, press each ball in first one direction and then clockwise.
- Bake at 350 degrees 12-15minutes(until light brown).
- Cool completely.