1/5 Photos of Super! Peanut Butter Brownies
Simply the best! My Mom made these when I was little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat the first two ingredients until blended; gradually add sugars and beat until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 4Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- 6Spread in a buttered 8-9" square pan or a 7.5" x 11" pan.
- 7Bake 25-30 minutes and cool before slicing.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super! Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 187.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g