- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the first two ingredients until blended; gradually add sugars and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Spread in a buttered 8-9" square pan or a 7.5" x 11" pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes and cool before slicing.