Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simply the best! My Mom made these when I was little.
Make and share this Super! Peanut Butter Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the first two ingredients until blended; gradually add sugars and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Spread in a buttered 8-9" square pan or a 7.5" x 11" pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes and cool before slicing.
Love these!!! I like chocolate, but I was craving peanut butter so I skipped the Choc chips. I also doubled the recipe and used a 9x13 pan. Very moist and delish!!!
These were super simple and super tasty! I made these a week ago and have already had requests by the family to make them again :) I followed the recipe and then topped with peanut butter frosting (pb & confectioners sugar)-yuuummmmm! Thanks for a delicious recipe.
Great brownies that I made for DH. I skipped the chocolate chips because he doesn't like them (how is that possible?). He rated them 5 stars with two thumbs up even though I left then in the oven a touch too long ( my fault entirely). He buzzed through 4 with his morning coffee and said that they have a great peanut butter cookie taste and that they are mild flavored. Easy to make, they take about 10 mins to mix up and use ingredients that we all keep on hand. I have a feeling that I'll be requested to make these again *wink*