this is an adaptation I am working on. I want a low-carb, high protein, high fiber, vegan pancake. My sister is doing body-for-life and I am getting back into weight training/ bodybuilding diet food so I need some new cheap fuel. Any suggestions are welcome, this is a work in progress.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 3 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine (butter- flavored)
- 1grind flaxseed in food processor, coffee grinder, blender, etc. until fine & almost pasty.
- 2combine wet ingredients in microwaveable container.
- 3microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 4combine dry ingredients in bowl.
- 5combine wet ingredients & melted margarine.
- 6blend wet ingredients & dry ingredients.
- 7fry on griddle.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: