Recipe by CJJohnson
My mother-in-law is allergic to everything. This cookie is an adapted Skippy Peanut butter recipe. It is wheat-free, white sugar free, and dairy free.... and most important super soft and very yummy.
Top Review by Perfect Pixie
I found another recipe on this site almost the same, and it was the BEST cookie i had ever eaten and one of the only cookies i will now make, the only difference was i didn't use baking soda. thanks for postin, i havn't tried it with almond butter, but i should and then i will write another post Miss Pixie x x x
- 1 cup almond butter or 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredient in a medium sized bowl, using a wooden spoon or heavy duty mixer.
- After throughly mixed add any additional optional ingredients--my favorites: cracked nuts, chocolate chips, or carob chips.
- Roll into very small balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes in the oven or until puffed and golden.
- Cookies will be VERY soft until cooled completely.