Recipe by happydaisy
These nachos are easy to make and they can feed a big family! May your taste buds be pleased!
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
I made these for my dinner tonight and loved them! I made about 1/3 of the recipe using chicken. I left out the refried beans (personal preference) and added some shredded lettuce when they came out of the oven. I also used green onions instead of regular onion. I have enough ingredients left over to make another batch tomorrow ~ YAY! THanks for posting a quick and easy recipe that tastes great!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips (rounds work best)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's nacho cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) canmedium black olives
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb cubed stew meat (chicken also works)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place bag of chips spread out on a large cookie sheet.
- Cook stew meat or chicken in a pot until cooked through. When meat is ready shred the meat and mix with taco seasoning.
- Mix cheese soup and nacho cheese soup with a 1/2 can milk to make it creamy. Set aside.
- Spoon refried beans over chips and then sprinkle meat on top of beans. The beans hold things on a little.
- Drizzle cheese mixture over meat and beans covering all areas of the pan.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, and onion on top of the cheese.
- Place in oven for 5-7 minutes and let it heat through.
- Serve with your favorite Mexican side dish or serve as is.