1/1 Photo of Super Nachos
These score high at Superbowl parties, or any get together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup salsa, mild,medium,or hot
- 1/4 cup green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped and seeded if desired
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 lb) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and onion.
- 2Spread in a flat serving bowl and top with a layer of salsa.
- 3Mix together green and red pepper and chopped tomato.
- 4Sprinkle evenly over salsa layer and top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Just before serving, arrange tortillas on 2 large baking sheets; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 7Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat until cheese is melted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 8Serve immediately with layered salsa dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.8
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.7 mg
- Sodium 777.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 18.3 g