Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a fun party snack.
- 12 large baked corn tortilla chips (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 ounce cupshredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
- Arrange chips in single layer on large microwavable plate.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over chips.
- Spoon beans over chips; top with salsa.
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) for 1 1/2 minutes; rotate dish.
- Microwave again at 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Good reliable nachos snack recipe which is simple and a good basis to start from for a more complicated nachos recipe or a quick easy snack or lunch. Thank you!